On behalf of our client, Masonite Ireland, a long-established manufacturing company in Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim, we are seeking to recruit a number of General Operatives to start in March.
As a General Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Performing all duties assigned to you by your Team Lead.
- Operating machinery and equipment to deliver high-quality products.
- Troubleshooting when required.
- Following and adhering to work instructions and procedures.
- Achieving daily and weekly production targets.
- Taking part in continuous improvement initiatives and highlighting opportunities to improve work processes.
- Previous manufacturing experience desirable but not essential.
- Flexibility to work 12-hour shift patterns which could include days and nights.
- Good technical ability.
- High attention to detail.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this General Operative role, please contact Emma Cawley.