A permanent position has arisen with a medical device multinational in Galway who are looking to hire an Associate Project Manager within Security for a Global role. This is a hybrid role which offers 2 days working from home and flexi-time.
- Establish and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the security industry and relevant technology solutions.
- Define project scope, timelines, resources, assess risks, to ensure that security mitigation strategies are effectively implemented.
- Build positive relationships with key stakeholders, functional partners, and internal customers globally and across various cultures, regions, and roles.
- Effectively manage project team(s) ensuring good cross-functional communication as well as provide feedback to functional managers on team and team member performance.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects globally, initiate, plan, execute, and monitor all activities required for timely completion.
- Assist install teams with project completion, including programming, resource coordination, and testing/commissioning.
- Generate high-level plans, communications, and schedules to assist with task prioritization and workload adjustments.
- Attend construction meetings when needed to help ensure that installations that are part of a new construction or renovation project go as planned.
- Assess project risks and implement risk response activities to effectively manage uncertainties.
- Troubleshoot project issues and engage appropriate management and resources as needed to mitigate impacts.
- Effectively present and communicate with internal and external personnel in various locations and through all levels of management.
- NFQ Level 8 (240 Credits) or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years of project management and relevant industry or project management certifications
- Experience in the security industry is preferred.
- Security system design, or security system administration experience.
- Factory certifications in relevant technology platforms is a plus (LenelS2, Milestone, etc.).
- Understanding of network connectivity and software configuration troubleshooting will also be necessary.
- High skill level to interpret blueprints and other project documents, including but not limited to, specifications, reporting, and quality requirements.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Christopher O'Toole.