Principal International Consultant, Life Sciences Recruitment
Latest International Jobs
Our International Recruitment Division:
We aim to provide innovative talent solutions to Life Sciences organisations worldwide and have been recruiting within Life Sciences for over 30 years. Our international recruitment division sources talented Life Sciences professionals who go on to ensure breakthroughs are accomplished in improving healthcare across the globe. We believe in building long terms relationships and our values are very much patient-focused.
What makes us different?:
- With a reputation of over 30 years of recruitment, Collins McNicholas have an established Life Sciences network worldwide.
- Our international life sciences recruitment team specialise in Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Medical Devices and Commercial Solutions.
- We have a unique approach in searching for talented professionals which include:
- Hosting International Events
- Posting Video-enabled job ads
- Specialist search and selection Methods
- Our HR Services team offer a complete suite of assessment solutions
- GDPR Compliant
- We tailor our recruitment solutions depending on our clients’ needs
Our International Solutions
Our International Recruitment Process
We regularly host international events and have recently hosted recruitment open days in:
UK (London, Liverpool & Manchester)
Numbeo is the world’s largest database of user contributed data about cities and countries worldwide.
Connect with other expats in any city in the world. Plus learn more about rental details, Visa details, latest jobs, travel tips, etc.
Project Description: A graduate has been co-funded in this company by the European Regional Development Fund and Enterprise Ireland under the Border, Midland and Western Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020.
Aims: To recruit a graduate who will bring skills into the company that are critical to future growth.
Results: The graduate commenced employment and is contributing to improvements in company productivity and to changes in output to meet defined market requirements.