As a Demand Planner for EMEA for a multinational healthcare company based in Athlone, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. This is a hybrid/ remote working in Ireland role.
This is an exciting time to join this company and will give the successful candidates the chance to work as part of a new team.
- Collaborate with Local- & European counterparts (i.e. Marketing Intelligence Analysts / Sales & Marketing / Supply Planners / Demand Manager)
- Participate in the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process with a particular focus on the alignment between the demand plan and the business plan (OP/QOR)
- Manage demand planning exceptions related to out of control demand, forecast bias, unusual month to date demand
- Manage the demand planning aspects of the product life cycle (new products, end of life, and phase-in / phase-out)
- Gather and apply Market Intelligence to the demand plan.
- Optimize statistical forecast in Demand Planning tool
- Leverage forecast performance metrics tools to measure accuracy and take actions accordingly
- Maintain data integrity in the demand planning system
- Forecasting Finished goods for EMEA
- Performing what-if simulations and analysis on Forecasts
- Experience in planning or similar logistics role
- Knowledge of Supply chain principles and inventory control, planning systems, forecasting techniques and statistics
- Knowledge of demand and DRP planning tools as well as SAP / APO experience
- Fluent in English -written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or higher ideally in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Business & Engineering (Industrial Engineer)