Job performance is often dependent on personality traits such as a candidate’s drive and motivations, their adaptability, or on how they fit into your team or organisation. Assessing a candidate’s personality traits predict performance and future potential in a specific job and organisation.
Personality profiling is a scientific method of determining human personality characteristics and establishes person-job fit across the talent management life cycle. The assessment establishes a candidate’s strengths and potential weaknesses in relation to three broad domains: People and Relationships, Tasks and Projects & Drives and Emotions. Collins McNicholas develop a bespoke report based on the specific role/department within 24-48 hours of candidate completion.
- In recruitment and selection, to identify the best fit candidates
- In team building, to improve team collaboration and performance
- In development, to identify key strengths and development needs
- In succession, to identify top performers and develop future leaders
- During transitions, to facilitate redeployment and restructuring
When To Use
- Bespoke report developed within 24-48 hours of completion
- Computerised Web-based application, oversea/out of reach candidates easily assessed
- It can be unsupervised/supervised
- Built in response style validator
- Offered in 39 languages
- Reviewed by the British Psychological Society, Psychological Testing Centre
- Feedback delivered to all candidates upon request