Competency Based Assessments
How employees behave on the job is directly related to the achievement of job-related objectives. These factors which are not easily assessed at interview add a different dimension to identifying the right person-job fit. Competency based assessments identify people’s behaviours and potential to succeed in a role, and equally those who are not suitable based on the required competencies. Incorporating engaging and interactive assessment exercises add invaluable insights into a candidate’s behaviours, soft skills and overall fit to the role and organisation.
Competency Based assessments assist in accurately assessing how candidates perform in everyday aspects of a specific role. Assessing job specific competencies ensures candidates have the necessary soft skills necessary to succeed in a role.
When To Use
- Manage candidate expectations of the role with realistic job previews
- Bespoke design for a specific job in a specific organisation
- Assess skills not easily viewed at interview
- Ideal for high volume of applicants
- Incorporates highly valid measures
- Promotes employer branding