- Reference: CJ45179
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Hotel & Catering
Do you want to work for one of the finest hotels in Cork, that offers exquisite, luxury accommodation, spa facilities and an award-winning fine dining restaurant?
Our client requires a ‘Sales and Business DevelopmentManager’ to join their team!
Our client is committed to the growth and development of talented people, and create a working environment where they can flourish, to ensure they meet the high expectations of their guests.
If you are ambitious, hardworking and believe you will be an asset to their team we would like to hear from you.
Desirable – strong sales experience within the hopitality industry.
- Manage a pre-determined number of Key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives.
- Proactively prospecting new accounts for the Hotel and following sales process through to convert into producing accounts.
- Participate in the annual sales planning process and take responsibility for the compilation of the competitor rate and product information as indicated by the Director of Sales.
- Compile and execute quarterly sales action plans as agreed with the Director of Sales.
- To arrange and manage any familiarisation trips in line with business needs.
- Professionally represent the hotel in community and industry organisations and events.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Ability to prepare and analyse data figures and reports on and generated by computer.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Third level qualification.
Staff Benefits Include:
- Discount on Dining options of up to 50%
- Reduction on accommodation for family and friends
- Discount for Spa treatments and products
- Use of Health Clubs
- Staff Dining Facilities
- Staff Parking
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!