County Sligo Tourism Manager - 3 Year Contract
Sligo Tourism is looking to hire a Tourism Manager – 3 year contract term.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 7th September 2017 at 4pm.
Sligo Tourism is the not-for-profit destination marketing organisation for the county of Sligo. The organisation works closely with a variety of stakeholders and the tourism business interests of Sligo to grow and develop the area as one of Ireland’s best-known, year-round tourism destinations.
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group is delighted to partner with Sligo Tourism for this recruitment campaign.
Education and Experience required
- Hold a Third Level Qualification in Business, Marketing or Tourism related discipline (Level 8)
- Have at least five years’ tourism/marketing experience or other relevant experience in a leadership role
- Experience working in a member based organisation
- Good working knowledge of Digital Communications
- A deep understanding of the Sligo area and the tourism offering
- Proven ability to network and experience of leading entrepreneurial initiatives
- Experience of developing and execution of long-term strategies and effective operating plans
- Financial and business management
- People management and team building skills
For more information or to apply
Please contact Aideen Cummins, Principal Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com or phone 071-9140252. Applications must include a CV and cover letter.