Welcome to Collins McNicholas’ 'Refer a Friend for Charity'
We’ve teamed up with Pieta House, The Simon Communities of Ireland and Temple Street Foundation to help raise money for their amazing work, while also helping your friend, family member or work colleague secure their next career move!
How does it work?
It couldn’t be easier. Just recommend a friend, family member or work colleague for job opportunities with Collins McNicholas by filling out the form below. If we are successful in finding them their next career move, we will make a €250 donation to one of the charities of your choice. It’s as simple as that!
To make a referral and choose your charity, please complete the following:
Terms & Conditions: Collins McNicholas' ‘Refer a Friend for Charity'
In order to qualify for the Collins McNicholas ‘Refer a Friend for Charity’, the following terms apply:
- The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend’s, family member’s or colleague’s details.
- The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “The Referrer” for a role.
- The Referee must complete 12 weeks of a minimum 6 month contract or 12 weeks of a permanent placement in order for a charity donation to be made. Contract or temporary placements less than 6 months in length are not eligible for the programme.
- The Referrer must already be registered with Collins McNicholas in order to be eligible for a donation to be made towards their chosen charity.
- The Referrer can refer as many friends or colleagues to Collins McNicholas as they choose.
- The Referrer must ensure that they obtain the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with Data Protection legislation. The Referrer will indemnify Collins McNicholas for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
- The Referee must not already be known to Collins McNicholas. They must not be previously registered with Collins McNicholas.
- Collins McNicholas can only accept referrals for people already working in Ireland, or those who are eligible to work in Ireland.
- A receipt for the charity donation will be emailed to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role and has successfully completed three months in that role for both permanent and temporary positions.
- Eligibility for this offer is at Collins McNicholas’ discretion and our decision is final.
- Only the charities listed can be chosen for donation.
- No monetary alternative is available.
- This programme is effective from 29/03/2017 and Collins McNicholas reserves the right to terminate the programme at any time.