Quidel is recruiting for their new Multilingual Shared Services Centre in Galway!
Quidel is a leading California-based diagnostic healthcare manufacturer with more than 30 years of industry experience in serving to enhance the health and well-being of people around the globe. As Quidel grows its international presence, it is excited to announce the opening of a new shared services centre in Galway and begin the search for talented members to join the new operation.
- We lead the industry in providing quality diagnostic solutions for infectious diseases, cardiology, and reproductive health.
- We thrive on innovation and creating technologies that better empower our customers to serve their communities and patients.
- Quality diagnostics provides healthcare professionals with accurate, fast, and easy-to-use solutions.
Our product base and technology platforms have continued to expand through internal development and acquisitions of other products and technologies, allowing for a core competency that includes:
- Immuno and molecular assay development
- Automated manufacturing lateral flow technologies
- Direct fluorescent antibodies production
- Monoclonal antibody characterization
- Innovative, global wireless data management with Virena®, connecting healthcare professionals across communities
- Our workforce is filled with talented and passionate people that drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- We engage high performers who work well with one another in addressing customer needs and providing world class service.
Collaborative teams delivering innovative solutions are what make Quidel the industry leader that it is today. Click on the positions below to find out how you can join this dynamic environment!
For more information on available positions at Quidel, please contact the consultant below.
Principal Consultant email@example.com 091 706712
Principal Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org 091 706719