Are you working in Engineering or Lifesciences and longing to move back home to the West of Ireland?
Date: Thursday, 6th September 2018
Time: From 3pm until 8pm
Location: Clayton Hotel, Liffey Valley
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group is hosting an Open Day on Thursday September 6th at the Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, where our expert recruitment consultants will be available to discuss with you the many benefits of relocating, as well as the opportunities currently available in the West of Ireland.
Here we can present you with excellent career opportunities in an environment that promotes the following values:
- Lower property prices & rental costs
- Shorter commutes
- Lower childcare costs
- Strong communities that support a healthy family lifestyle
- Attractive location (Wild Atlantic Way, surfing, hillwalking, golf, etc.)
- Improved work/life balance
- Closer to family / friends / support network
We have a range of interesting roles currently available in the medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturing sectors. A sample of the type of disciplines we are recruiting for include:
- Engineers (Process / Projects / Automation / Validation / Design)
- R&D (Engineers / Scientists / Project Managers)
- Quality (Engineers / QA or QC Managers / RA or Compliance Specialists)
- Science (Lab Analysts / Analytical Chemists / Micro)
- Operations (Technicians / Team Leads / Managers)
- Executive (Middle & Senior Management level posts)
- IT (Automation / CSV)
You can book an appointment with one of our recruitment consultants at a time that suits you using the link below:
If you work in Engineering or Lifesciences and are looking to relocate to the Midwest, contact Deirdre or Ben here.
If you work in Engineering or Lifesciences and are looking to relocate to the West, contact Chris or Amy here.
If you work in Engineering or Lifesciences and are looking to relocate to the North West, contact Davin or Mark here.
Collins McNicholas Open Day, Thursday, 6th September 2018, 3pm – 8pm. Booking essential.