Mock Assessment Centres
Our mock assessment centre offering is created specifically for college students. This is in response to a considerable increase in the use of assessment centres as part of graduate recruitment in recent years. The process improves graduates’ performance in assessment centres and, as a result, improves their employability.
Collins McNicholas is offering a Mock Assessment Centre which gives students the opportunity to experience:
- Aptitude tests
- Group assessments
- Competency based interviewing
- Analysis Presentation
Following completion of the assessment centre the students are provided with a one to one feedback session on all aspects of the assessment process with a member of our HR Services Team.
We have delivered our Mock Assessment Centre programme in a number of colleges across Ireland and received overwhelming positive testimonials from the college representatives and students.
- Offers students the chance to engage in a variety of recruitment activities in a learning and developmental environment.
- Student’s receive professional feedback on individual performance, highlighting areas for development.
- Participation in a mock assessment centre can boost employability of the college/university.
- Boost the college/university’s rankings through increasing graduate employment rates
Benefits of Mock Assessment Centres
Assessment centres offer a range of benefits, including increased efficiency, flexibility and less risk