Psychometric Testing Assessment Centres
What you need to find out in advance of your test
Find out as much information as possible prior to the Assessment Centre:
- What types of assessments will be used?
- Is there practice materials available?
- Is there a Dress Code?
- Will there be other attendees?
- What is the exact location?
- How much time should you set aside?
- Get a good night’s sleep – arrive rested
- Don’t forget any glasses or other aides that you may require
- If you have any special requirements, let the Assessors know prior to the Assessment Centre
- Read all instructions provided thoroughly – Ask questions
- Ensure you understand any practice questions provided – Ask questions
- Engage with materials, including any imaginary situations, as requested
- Relax and enjoy the day!