Workshop Technician - Edwards Vacuum - Kildare - Now Hiring for Jan 2022
Edwards is a global leader of vacuum and abatement. They are proud to lead the industry, pushing the boundaries of science to deliver innovative products which are intrinsic to everyday life, working in partnership with our customers and continually setting new standards.
Edwards are hiring for a number of Workshop Technicians to support the installation and commissioning of equipment at their client site in Leixlip, Co Kildare.
We are hiring entry-level, intermediate, and experienced candidates to support the installation project on a 12-month contract.
The Workshop Technician is responsible for assembling/disassembling and testing vacuum pumps according to a weekly plan. Assists in and cooperates with team members on Corrective Action Reports as required.
- Responsible for using the correct PPE, obeys required Health and Safety processes and procedures.
- Responsible for meeting the daily production targets with respect to quality, volume and efficiency.
- Collaborates with, other zone members and the Zone Leader in establishing priorities, ensures customer due dates are met.
- Inspects parts, assemblies, and systems. Follows inspection criteria defined in Work Instructions, drawings, schematics, or other technical data as required.
- Daily checks calibrated tooling prior to its use.
- Performs leak tests and assists in troubleshooting leak test failures.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures. Follows and complies with assigned tasks.
- Maintains working area in accordance with good housekeeping practices and 6S standards as defined by management.
- Maintains established quality and time standards. Provides input and feedback for continuous improvement.
- Completes all required paperwork accurately and according to work instructions.
- Follows other orders given by Line Manager.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88