The Production Team Lead is responsible for the outcome from assembly/decon lines while adhering to all safety standards. Responsiblities will also include the Management of the daily/weekly repair plan.
Production Team Lead responsibilities:
- The main function of this Production Team Lead is to ensure the efficient operation of the designated teams and to provide assistance to the workshop management as appropriate.
- Manages team of Workshop Technicians and Sr. Workshop Technicians, ensures their cross training and professional and personal development.
- Manages regular zone safety drills. Introduces weekly safety topics in the zone.
- Checks the available equipment in the zone daily.
- Manages absenteeism as well as overtimes within the zone.
- Ensures ISO 9001 compliance in the zone.
- Manages calibration on the tools used in the zone.
- Prepares daily plan in coordination with planners based on weakly requests. Oversees the progress of repair orders and takes actions where necessary.
- Plans manpower needed based on the orders forecast.
- Creates and co-ordinates flexibility within team to provide covers for long term absence. Manages overtimes and annual leaves.
- Provides mentoring/coaching and support to direct reports to develop their skills and career progression, plans career progressions. Leads and evaluates performance of direct reports in the team.
Workshop Team Lead requirements:
- Diploma/Certificate in Technical Education or equivalent knowledge through experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in servicing electro/mechanical systems.
- Experience in semiconductor industry is a huge advantage.
- An understanding of engineering drawings and circuit diagrams is required.
- Able to lead, motivate and supervise zone members to achieve targets
- Possesses good organisational, leadership skills and communication skills
- Must be available to travel to mainland Europe for training when permitted
**FULL SPEC SHARED TO SUITABLE APPLICANTS**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan