Title: Workshop & Production Manager
We are looking to recruit an experienced Production/ Workshop Manager with good people management experience and a strong background in yield improvement.
- Create and implement policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance to reach maximum quality and productivity.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
- Devise and implement machining strategies to improve cycle times;
- Capacity planning and optimization;
- Assessing project and resource requirements;
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to;
- Determine quality control standards;
- Oversee production processes;
- Organise the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment;
- Ensure a high standard of training, and learning & development opportunities.
- 3rd Level qualification in associated field.
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience
- Lean/ Continuous improvement experience
- Strong background in Yield improvement.
For more information or to apply to this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Ben Forde on 061 512270.