Workforce Planning Manager
If you are in a workforce planning or resource planning role and looking for a move into a strategic role, this may be an excellent opportunity for you!
The ideal person for this position will have excellent contact centre or call centre operations knowledge and some WFP or resource planning experience.
If you are driven and want to join an award-winning organisation this position will offer you a diverse and exciting role.
- Driving continuous improvement within the organisation.
- Prepare budgets and forecasting.
- Contingency planning and planning for optimal operational efficiency.
- Lead and manage FTE planning and strategy.
- Work with KPIs and analyse data.
- Carry out reconciliation and auditing of invoices from outsourced partners in relation to accuracy.
- Delivery forecasting on customer demands versus performance.
- Relevant workforce or resource planning experience.
- 3-5 years + experience in a call centre or contact centre environment.
- Business or related qualification.
- Excellent data analysis, statistics and calculations skills.
- Analytical with a strong record of process improvements.
For more information, or a confidential discussion, contact Claire Normoyle