Workforce Planning Manager – Limerick
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Workforce Planning Manager to join their senior management team based in Limerick.
The Workforce Planning Manager will report directly to the Site Director and will have a responsibility to align the company’s business plan with their workforce and address workforce issues within the company and predict future issues that they may face.
This is a new role within the business and if you are looking for an opportunity to work with key business stakeholders in supporting continuous improvement in their business this is an excellent opportunity.
Responsibilities – not limited to
- Drive the continuous improvement of a standard suite of long-term forecasting customer demand models versus actual performance.
- This role plans the operational forecasts and provides a reconciliation of our captive contact centres and partners to ensure commercial delivery to agreed contractual targets, service levels and budget performance.
- Lead & support the development of the contact strategy, call demand and FTE plan for the annual budget and long-range plans and bi-yearly re-forecast processes
- Prepare, present and deliver call demand and FTE budget/forecast to ensure service is protected and where needed, the implementation of service recovery initiatives
- Ensure all enterprise planning supports the business drive to Digital strategy.
- Lead the re-forecasting cycle, focused on identifying efficiency into the existing process including long term planning activities with our partners to deliver contractual service levels
- Ensure standardisation of the existing budget reporting structure and the development of meaningful budgetary and operational KPIs
- Provide detailed variance analysis and highlight/investigate any significant variances to planned performance
- Embed across the business, robust operational readiness delivery ethos aligned to the budget assumptions, underpinned by well-understood contingency assumptions and operational performance analysis
- Support any business case preparation / operational readiness contingency planning for changes in operations or commercial management of our third-party contracts
- Ideally, third level qualification in business related field required or the equivalent 10 years professional working experience at management level in this field.
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and organisational skills
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional work experience in a workforce management discipline or in call centre operations environment with experience of enterprise scheduling and forecasting tools and systems
- You will have a proven track record of designing, re-engineering and implementing a robust contact demand, FTE and contact centre SLA budgeting and forecasting processes, within a dynamic and consumer-led environment at functional and enterprise levels.
- Experience of multiple planning and commercial models, FTE, line adherence, transactional, risk and reward.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, complex data sets and/or forecasting methodologies with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
- Advanced Excel, reporting and presentation preparation skills as well as being a proficient/expert user of Microsoft Office tools and other relevant technical data tools.
- Ability to objectively assess performance, define improvements and implement change
- Experienced in the development/implementation of Contact Centre systems
If you wish to discuss this role in confidence, please contact David Fitzgibbon on 061 512270.