Video for this job
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Leading provider of business management software, with a global presence in the USA, Canada, Latin America, the EMEA, and Asia. As an SAP Gold Partner, the company is exclusively focused on delivering value to manufacturing and distribution companies through innovative IT solutions and exceptional service. More than twenty years in business, they are a privately owned company that specializes in the field of Enterprise Resource Planning software. They offer feature-loaded software solutions for small to mid-size businesses with more extensive requirements while at the same time, providing the clients with the technological foundation to develop, grow and stay ahead of changes in data interchange and communication. Their understanding of manufacturing and distribution environments helps us to better serve our clients and quickly deliver results. They deliver manufacturing and distribution software that fully integrates with SAP Business One, the high performing front office solution. They deliver the strength and backbone to match your business while providing the flexibility needed to grow as your business grows.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The WMS Consultant designs and implements the WMS systems used by our clients for distribution and warehouse management. This includes full-cycle WMS implementation for external clients and form requirements gathered through training, testing, final implementation, and post-“Go-Live” support. The consultant will serve as the subject matter expert and “point person” for all warehouse management system implementation matters and will serve as the direct liaison with the client.
- Requires analysis and recommendations as to whether modifications should be made to enhance an existing application or if a new application should be implemented;
- Collaborate with technical project teams, management and functional area employees on-site and via web meetings, conference calls;
- Assist in designing customized applications, as well as in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of these applications;
- Identify any issues in performance or functionality and recommend solutions;
- Create documentation, write reports, and train users.
- Configure and set up scanners and mobile devices
- Deep knowledge of labeling technology and products
- Business savvy in warehouse concepts
- C-Level interaction
- Bachelor’s degree in administration logistics or another related field;
- Experience with TIER III WMS;
- 4-6 years of external consulting firm experience working with small to a mid-sized client on installation and implementation of WMS solutions;
- Expertise with SQL, Crystal Reports, other report writers;
- Proven experience with networking and strong comfort level with PCs;
- Experience implementing barcoding, scanning, and other WMS technologies;
- Proven track-record working effectively with cross-functional teams both internally and externally with an emphasis on strong client service skills;
- Willingness and ability to travel (50%+).
- CV screening by the tech leadership team
- GotoMeeting interview with the Canada team
- Final face to face interview with the EMEA Managing Director
Location: Portlaoise area. Reasonable level some remote work is facilitated for that role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.