Our client, a global healthcare leader who specialises in life-changing technologies is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader in Longford. This is a permanent contract and the successful candidate will be required to work a day shift.
As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Lead all activities in the Receiving, Staging, Shipping, Inventory/Material Control and VMI areas
- Plan & execute physical inventory and data accuracy in line with the Inventory Control System
- Responsible for the Supply Chain Material Control initiative and for managing all Warehouse Trackwise activities & deliverables
- Ensure internal and external customer focus
- Work as a strategic partner with all other functions within the company, ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted supply of materials to production
- Develop, prepare & present required performance metrics/status of milestones for warehouse
- Plan and initiate improvement projects to the Warehouse areas as needed to meet changing demands and requirements
- Promote a culture of compliance, cost-effectiveness, idea generation, continuous improvement and employee engagement
- Identify training needs of staff. Develop & ensure timely execution of cross-training needs and plans to ensure an efficient and functional Warehouse organisation
- Complete ongoing performance appraisals and reviews. Create opportunities to reward and recognise the team and individuals
- A Business/ Supply Chain qualification and / or a relevant third level qualification as this qualification provides a good foundation for this job function
- At least 4 years experience in a dynamic manufacturing business, with people management and compliance experience desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain functions.
- Excellent communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Warehouse Team Leader role, please contact Chloe Somers