Warehouse Team Lead | Cork
We have partnered with M&P O’ Sullivans, a thriving and established fourth-generation Wholesale Cash & Carry in Cork to support their recruitment needs. M&P O Sullivan have just recently been named SME Cork Company of the Year 2023 at the Cork Chamber Company of the Year Awards 2023. The Warehouse Team Lead will be responsible for organising the team and supervising daily activities. Previous experience working in a warehouse and managing teams would be desirable. Fork lift licence is advantageous.
Shift: Monday to Thursday 12pm to 8pm
Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
(Occasional Saturday mornings 9.00am to 12.30)
Salary €14.00 per hour for 37.5-hour standard week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organise your team to perform all tasks efficiently and safely.
- Supervise and organize the daily activities of the warehouse to meet the highest level of customer service.
- Mentor and coach, the team to ensure full performance potential.
- Working with manual handling equipment in a fast-paced environment.
- Hygiene tasks as well as any other warehouse duties that are required.
- Always treat warehouse and team safety with paramount importance.
- Forklift licence would be an advantage
- Proven previous Team Leader experience is desirable.
- Be conscientious with strong attention to detail.
- Skills to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to multitask and work on one's own initiative and/or as part of a team.
- Adaptable and open to change.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.