Our client is a multinational manufacturing service provider and is looking to hire a Warehouse Team Lead to join their operation in Waterford on a full-time, permanent basis. The Warehouse Team Lead will oversee the day-to-day activities of the Warehouse to meet production targets.
- Lead & co-ordinates the day-to-day activities of the Materials team to meet production targets for customer delivery.
- Leads the use of lean tools to drive continuous improvement & process reliability.
- Attend daily huddles reviewing key metrics to ensure we are on target
- Ensures that there is regular team communications, ensuring engagement of all material handling personnel
- Review KPIs through visual management tools & coordinate all training in order to perform assigned tasks across all areas.
- Responsible for performance management and training of all direct reports
- Communicates warehouse and materials information effectively to the relevant departments.
- Work with our Supply Chain Department to plan resources, materials, shipping, deliveries, etc. to support weekly operations schedule.
- Manage all offsite storage vendors ensuring compliance with our standards and that of the site’s regulatory requirements.
- Manage consumable KANBAN levels within the onsite warehouse
- Support internal and external audits, ensuring that all ACA is completed in the prescribed timelines
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from GMP audits and training events
- Level 7 management/relevant supervisory management qualification desirable.
- Experience in operations is essential.
- Previous people management experience highly desirable
- Bronze Lean Certification desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.