Warehouse Supervisor - Galway.
Looking for candidates with strong people management, eagerness to drive change and continuous improvement, with strong experience in SAP etc.
- Supervising warehouse staff with focus on developing the required skillset within the team to achieve defined targets
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity and drive continues improvement activities.
- Track and evaluate relevant metrics and service levels for warehouse and logistics processes and drive required improvement activities
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ensure processes and assets are in place to allow an efficient on-time distribution of materials in the shop floor
- Develop and implement inbound and outbound processes with a 3PL provider
- Manage the relationship with a 3PL provider and ensure appropriate measurements and SLA are in place
- Manage cycle count process, investigate discrepancies to ensure inventory accuracy
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and internal stakeholders.
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Continues improvement mindset and problem-solving skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.