- Reference: CJ46968
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
The stock controller will report to the Warehouse Manager and take responsibility for the management and reporting of all stock held in the warehouse and vans ensuring accurate information is supplied to the relevant parties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complete all necessary stock takes for both warehouse and vans and input information onto the system correctly and efficiently.
- Carry out daily/weekly/monthly reconciliation of goods after completing stock take and reporting discrepancies to financial department and management.
- Monitoring use-by dates and reporting on same.
- Ensure correct stock rotation of all goods.
- Process accurate and timely paperwork.
- Highlight and drive continuous process improvement and provide support to colleagues
- Ensure good housekeeping at all times.
- Comply with company and legislative Environment, Health and Safety requirements.
- Establish and maintain co-operative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to prioritise and work and exercise good time management skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Previous Warehouse experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- PC literate with good excel skills
- Strong sense of attention to detail, accuracy and ownership
- Ability to work off own initiative
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!