Our client, who specialises in life-changing products, is recruiting for Warehouse Specialist to join their state-of-the-art facility in Longford. This role is a permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Perform all duties assigned by Warehouse Manager across 3 functions – Receiving, Staging and Shipping.
- Receive and Check inventory and non-inventory materials.
- Pick stage and return materials as per picklist and relevant documentation to meet Manufacturing requirements.
- Conduct shipping activities as per procedures.
- Comply with all labelling requirements.
- Perform SAP transactions in a timely manner.
- Conduct cycle counting. Investigate and resolve material variances.
- Operate all material handling equipment e.g. Fork Truck, Narrow Aisle Truck.
As a Warehouse Specialist, you are required to have:
- A Leaving Certificate.
- Experience in a Diagnostic/Health Care Manufacturing and/or Warehouse Environment is preferred but not essential.
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare cover.
- Life Insurance.
- 21 days paid annual leave.
- Educational Assistance.
- Learning and Development Programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Workplace Wellness Programmes.
- Onsite parking and cafeteria.
If you are interested in the Warehouse Specialist roles and are looking for further information, please contact Davin Ferguson
+353 (0)71 91 40251