Our client, a leading global healthcare company in Longford, is seeking to hire two Warehouse Specialists on a 12 month contract.
These roles are 12 month contracts on a Monday - Friday Day Shift Pattern
To support plant operations to ensure customer service goals regarding warehousing, manufacturing and shipping are achieved.
- Perform all duties assigned by Team/ Unit Leader.
- Maintain a high level of live inventory accuracy and traceability and develop inventory control files and models.
- Ensure location system is adhered to and that materials are physically stored in the designated project R&D and Inventory locations. Manage Cooler, Freezer and Warehouse locations.
- Ensure careful handling of all materials and proper inventory management to ensure material integrity and avoid Distressed Inventory.
- Highlight any problems, which have the potential to affect the availability of material, to the Technical Leads and Project Manager and other major stakeholders (e.g., other sites and relevant companies, and specimen vendors).
- Conduct shipment activities as per procedures.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Leaving Certificate or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse/SAP/GMP environment is desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.