Based in Swords with an International Medical Technology company who are setting up a new operation and seeking to hire 4 experienced Warehouse Operators to join their small team. This is an excellent opportunity to be among the first staff members to join their Irish operations. Reporting directly to the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day activities within the warehouse and the overall Logistics function.
- Maintain and optimize the processes of product acquisition, storage, and transport.
- Corresponds to the preparation, transmission, entry, and assortment of the order.
- Receive and validate finished/semi-finished products from production and ensure that quality of goods received is being maintained.
- Received transfer sheet shall be checked and tallied with the product endorsed by the production.
- Responsible for operating forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise.
- Proper packaging of finished/semi-finished products
- Ensure that final packaging of finished products is being done before the schedule date of cargo pick up.
- Ensure outbound shipment is accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Packing and labeling of finished products.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned by superior
- Minimum of 2 years previous warehouse experience
- Forklift license is a requirement, preferable reach
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Excellent oral and communications skills
- Good team player who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.