Based in Ferbane, Co. Offaly with an aviation engineering company, the successful candidate will have a excellent opportunity to join a company with strong growth plans over the next number of years. This position will combine elements of warehouse and administration responsibilities as part serial numbers are entered onto the company's system, requiring strong attention to detail and good IT Skills.
- Picking, packing, and shipping of customer orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Using our company software to ensure that labels are created accurately for each part.
- Maintaining a clean, and organised warehouse.
- Reading numbers from parts and entering them accurately into system.
- Inventory control - Ensure all boxes are kept closed.
- Participation in warehouse continuous improvement projects.
- Assisting with other tasks related to warehousing and/or production from time to time
- Order picking and processing.
- Packaging of finished product for safe transportation.
- Previous warehouse experience an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience using WMS or ERP an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong numerical, reading and writing.
- Forklift experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton