- Reference: AJ46085y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin South, Kildare, Longford
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
My client is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 35,000 products to customers nationwide. We are currently recruiting for a General Operative to join their busy team in Kildare.
• Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock
• Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times • Delivery of items to points of use
• Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required
• Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
• Work with a computerised stock control system
Skills & Experience
• Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to use own initiative with strong accuracy and attention to detail
• Forklift experience is desirable
• Previous experience using a stock control system such as SAP or a similar system would be highly desirable. Experience in using WMS would also be desirable.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Flexible to take on additional duties as required
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Denise Callinan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!