Based in Swords with an International Medical Technology company who recently set up new distribution and operations center and are seeking to hire 2 experienced Warehouse Operators to join their small team. Reporting directly to the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day activities within the warehouse and the overall Logistics function.
Warehouse Operator Responsibilities:
- Maintain and optimize the processes of product acquisition, storage, and transport.
- Corresponds to the preparation, transmission, entry, and assortment of the order.
- Receive and validate finished/semi-finished products from production and ensure that quality of goods received is being maintained.
- Received transfer sheet shall be checked and tallied with the product endorsed by the production.
- Responsible for operating forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise.
- Proper packaging of finished/semi-finished must maintain and directly organize as required.
- Ensure that final packaging of finished products is being done before the schedule date of cargo pick up.
- Ensure outbound shipment is accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform order filler and checker duties.
- Packing and labelling of finished products.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned by manager
Warehouse Operator requirements:
- 2-years’ experience in Logistics with a Valid Forklift Licence with experience is essential
- Able to carry equipment and materials up to 30kg
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Excellent oral and communications skills
- Good team player who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**