Based in Ballycoolen, Dublin 15, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in supplying over 70,000 products to customers nationwide.
This position will be offered initially on an 11 month contract with the opportunity to move to a permanent role from there.
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting, and organisation of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in the warehouse with a pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a computerised stock control system
- Forklift Licence, and Experience is mandatory.
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience using a stock control system such as SAP or a similar system.
- Experience in using WMS would also be desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.