Based in Dublin 15 with our client who is setting up their first Irish operations, the warehouse operators will work as a part of the warehouse team to ensure a safe working environment and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods.
- Effectively dealing with drivers
- Receiving deliveries, checking the paperwork
- Unpacking and packing shipments
- Loading the repaired products from shop floor back to the warehouse
- Putting products on to the shelves
- Incoming inspection of deliveries, solving discrepancies
- Using FIFO methods, Shelf-life control
- Physical check of inventory and equipment
- Responsibility for entering correct data in SAP
- Responsibility for picking materials based on the urgent requests from production
- Administration and customer clearance
- Cleaning of operated equipment and cleaning of premises according to internal procedures (6S), warehouse maintenance
- Participation in kaizen and BPI projects
- Follows instructions given by superior
- 3+ Years working within a warehouse operator role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Valid forklift license
- Experienced MS Office
- Excellent English spoken and written is a pre-requisite
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, good time management
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.