My client is a well known organisation located in Leixlip. They are seeking Warehouse Operators due to expansion and increased sales.
The responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a computerised stock control system
Skills & Experience:
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience using a stock control system such as SAP or a similar system would be highly desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required
- Forklift experience desirable
Please note that these roles are initially 11 month contracts with a view for extension thereafter. There is also a quarterly bonus after 6 months of employment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!