Video for this job
My client is a well known organisation located in Leixlip. They are seeking Warehouse Operators due to expansion and increased sales.
The responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a computerised stock control system
Skills & Experience:
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience using a stock control system such as SAP or a similar system would be highly desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required
- Forklift experience desirable
Please note that these roles are initially 11 month contracts with a view for extension thereafter. There is also a quarterly bonus after 6 months of employment.