We are looking to speak with experienced Warehouse Operators for our client a Medical Device Organisation based in Athlone, Co. Westmeath who will be recruiting in 2020.
Offered on initial 6-month contracts we are looking for candidates with Warehouse operative experience.
Must be flexible to work shift patterns.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend operator instructions
- Able to perform to production line standards as well as high-level quality expectations
- Maintain good communication skills
- Team-oriented and self-directing
- Strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a warehouse ideally within a Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Food related industry.
- Reach Truck/Forklift license desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org