ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must satisfactorily perform each essential duty. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Receiving goods and entering goods into inventory records.
- Entering ‘receiving’ on receiving documents and distributing documents to various departments as required.
- Arranging couriers and deliveries and distributing documents to various departments as required.
- Liaising with outside courier companies and parcel dispatch.
- Pick, Check, Pack orders as per the Picklist.
- Check and report Inventory counts as necessary.
- Collecting, reconciling and disposing of waste.
- Maintain GMP/Housekeeping and safety standards at a high level within the area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The qualifications listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Knowledge of working within a highly regulated facility.
Must possess knowledge of warehouse processes within a pharmaceutical/ medical device environment (previous experience within the warehouse would be a distinct advantage).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Certified Fork truck driver experience (Desirable).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strict adherence to all related SOP’s, cGMP and relevant regulations.
- Must possess excellent verbal, literacy and numerical skills.
- Must have excellent organizational (Time Management) skills, attention to detail and computer skills including Excel, Word and Lotus notes.
- Be able to work independently as well as a flexible member of a team in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Position functions with supervision.
Minimum of a Leaving certificate with previous experience within a warehouse.
However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
Fork Truck Certificate (Desirable)
Ability to read and interpret general business documents. Ability to write routine reports and general business correspondence. Ability to work with peers and communicate basic concepts.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Ability to solve practical problems through standardized solutions that require limited judgment. Ability to follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve routine problems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
Intermittently sitting, standing, walking or stooping. May be required to stand; walk; stoop; bend; kneel; and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms to lift and scoop. May be required to lift or maneuver boxes or containers using lifting equipment, as well as physically pushing, rolling or lifting. May be required to wear personal protective equipment including but not limited to: respiratory protection, safety glasses, hearing protection, safety shoes and protective clothing. Heavy lifting requirements.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties
Please contact :firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidentail discussion