I am currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for a company in Donegal.
**Must be available to start immediately**
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring orders are picked correctly and all relevant paperwork is completed.
- Loading and unloading of stock.
- Storing and packing stock correctly.
- Ensuring pallets are loaded securely.
- Ensuring all areas of the warehouse are kept clean.
- Must have forklift licence (Counter balance / Reach / Stacker).
- Must have a minimum of 1 years experience in a related role.
- Adhere to strict Health and Safety guidelines.
- Be willing to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Warehouse Operative role, please contact Emma Cawley.