Video for this job
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This Job Profile is not an exhaustive list of duties for the position holder. It does, however, provide an indication of the main duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Receive materials and update the inventory management system, store and allocate received materials as per company procedures ensuring stock rotation by expiry dates.
- Pick, pack and dispatch materials to internal and external customers as per company procedures ensuring the quality of all stock shipped i.e. condition and expiry date.
- Ensure that all materials dispatched are transported to their destination efficiently, safely and accurately.
- Ensure that all stock handled is stored correctly, safely and accurately within the warehouse facility and carry out stocktaking activities.
- The use of manual/motorised material handling equipment will be necessary and must be operated in a safe manner.
- Liaise with internal and external parties regarding material and logistical issues.
- Update proof of deliveries on a daily basis and ensure all proofs of delivery have been returned.
- General housekeeping duties of stores facilities and company vehicles.
- Elementary functional test and inspection of equipment.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in an efficient and safe manner. (Storage of materials, manual handling, consideration of others).
- The position may require duties to be carried out in other branches within the group and customer premises.
- To be courteous and professional in all communication with customers and colleagues.
- Any other reasonable duties required to support the overall team.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous Warehouse/Stores experience.
- Experience using a Counter balance forklift.
- Full clean Drivers’ license.
- General computer skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good understanding of health and safety issues.
- Team player
- Computer skills e-mail / internet / Excel / Word.
If interested please call Francesca Pasetto on 01 66 200 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org