***URGENT VACANCIES FOR WAREHOUSE OPERATORS**
Multiple Roles for Warehouse and Packaging Operatives in Roscommon town!
I am currently recruiting for Warehouse and Packaging Operatives to join an established Medical Device company based in Roscommon!
Warehouse Operator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for unloading of materials at point of receipt.
- Responsible for the correct storage of all material and components into the warehouse.
- Pick and issue weekly material requirements to production department to ensure ZERO downtime, utilizing SAP system.
- Operator will be responsible for completing picks for customer deliveries for the company' Warehouse.
- Responsible for picking and scanning finished product ensuring all quantities, serial numbers and lot numbers match.
- Responsible for packaging the finished product per standard packaging and dispatching per agreed schedule.
- Complete regular cycle counts on Inventory stock as required.
- Responsible for ensuring warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times following GMP guidelines.
- Provide Shipping/warehouse support across all functions by cross training on key processes.
Warehouse operative requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year previous work experience in order processing, warehouse or logistics in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Fork lift license is desirable.
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact: Tina Egan