My Client is a global industry leader in the distribution of electrical products and solutions. With a widespread international presence, they play a pivotal role in connecting manufacturers with customers across various sectors. Their comprehensive range of high-quality electrical components, equipment, and services caters to industries such as construction, manufacturing, commercial, and residential. They are currently looking for an Warehouse Operative to join their thriving team.
- Comply with Customer Global and local policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Execute current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and good documentation practices (GDP) in the performance of day to day activities.
- Complete site training and keep up-to-date with latest operational procedures.
- Receive all deliveries on Customers ERP system as per MRO Storeroom SOP.
- Receive all deliveries to site and advise relevant parties of the deliveries, distribute all deliveries to relevant areas on site.
- Find and Issue all material requests to maintenance work orders. Be available to assist with locating materials.
- Maintain logbooks for various activities in store area (key issue, high value item issues etc.)
- Regular cycle counting and feedback to Engineering Stores manager.
- Ensure Engineering Stores housekeeping and safety is always to audit readiness.
- Process and pack any returns materials to suppliers.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with Site Engineering Stores SOP's.
- Ensure that all training requirements are kept fully up to date and that forklift licenses are up to date for all types of forklift on site- where applicable.
- Working in a fast paced Warehouse/ Engineering Stores
- Previous training or use of Manual handling equipment
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel is essential
- Knowledge of ERP systems is desirable
FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION
If you are interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Cathal Herron:
(090) 645 0660