Warehouse Manager – Permanent job – Co Kerry!
Great career opportunity for a Warehouse Manager looking for a new challenge!
This job will suit a highly motivated, self -starter with extensive knowledge and experience of warehousing & distribution operations.
Strong career opportunity for the right person!
Overview of role (full job description available on request)
- Ensure that productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly.
- Supervise staff to ensure that all warehouse activities, and all machines/equipment is operated safety
- Develop and implement a professional development program for the team together with HR.
- Prepare a budget and operate within the approved budget.
- Ensure that all machines and equipment are operated in a safe manner, enforce optimal operational policies and procedures. Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Proactive engagement with suppliers on optimum delivery method to meet the needs of the internal customers at lowest possible cost.
- Coordination with Logistics and Transport with respect to deliveries to internal/external customers.
- Expertise in warehouse management & logistics procedures and best practices.
- Service minded, customer focused and team player with strong leadership skills.
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
For a confidential discussion or more information on this role please contact Deirdre Sheehan