Our client is Ireland's Largest Foodservice Provider and they are on the lookout for a Warehouse Manager to join their team in their Cork facility, based in Little Island. This role would suit candidates that have strong experience in all areas of management including people management, inventory management, team development, cross-functional communications with other departments, etc. This is a full-time permanent role based in our client's 24/7 operational facility and is an excellent opportunity for someone with solid management experience to join a company going through amazing growth.
- General management & overall leadership of a team of section managers, team leaders, & colleagues across all logistics activities in line with strategic KPIs.
- Overall responsibility to ensure Inbound, Outbound & Inventory Managers are utilising & developing robust teams to ensure consistent long-term growth is achieved.
- Constant monitoring & evaluation of available data to ensure optimal warehouse layout & stock integrity is being achieved.
- To identify opportunities & implement initiatives for continuous improvements in ways of working, quality, consistency, & effectiveness of the process.
- Create an inclusive & collaborative culture where the role of each team member in the contribution to the organizational goals is understood.
- Working cross-functionally to ensure effective communication between yourself and the wider teams (HR, Sales, Inventory, etc)
- Proven people and operation management experience.
- Experience using data to challenge the status-quo with fact-based arguments to ensure continuous improvements of a team or operation.
- Confident and consistent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with technology such as internal data reporting tools to assess performance.
- Excellent organizational skills and confirmable operating within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to delegate in line with setting the expectation, assigning responsibility, and ensuring responsibility is taken by your team.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.