The Warehousing/Logistics Supervisor will report to the Site Director and is responsible for managing the Warehousing, Planning & Shipping Teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Management of Supply Chain Interfaces with customers and suppliers.
- High-level understanding of SIOP (Sales Inventory Operations process).
- Master Data Management.
- Manage the recycling for the site.
- Manage external moulding supplier arrangement.
- Representing the Logistics Department in customer meetings and third-party audits.
- Management oversight of the Build Plan Process with the Logistics & Production Teams and managing the priorities
- Manage, lead and organise Warehousing employees through the day to day supervision, ensuring roles, responsibilities and priorities are identified and clearly communicated.
- Manage, guidance, and delegation to Shipping employees daily in the delivery of a smooth Company outbound Shipping/Logistics Service.
- Continually develop both the Warehouse and Shipping teams.
- Identifying and implementing process/procedures, to ensure materials are received, stored, issued to Production, shipped and transacted within the ERP inventory control system, and as part of an overall inventory control process to achieve and maintain target an agreed target of accuracy.
- Ensuring GMP and housekeeping standards (5S) are constantly maintained at the required levels. Ensuring department procedures are kept up to date, easily accessible, training up to date, and reviewed as business circumstances change.
- 7 + years’ experience in a similar role in a busy manufacturing facility
- Qualified in Supply Chain related qualification (APICS, etc)
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
For a confidential discussion and further information, please contact Celia.Moloney@collinsmcnicholas.ie