Video for this job
Senior Manager – Warehouse & Logistics – Medical Device – Multi-National – Co Clare!
Exceptional career opportunity for a Senior Manager looking for a unique hands-on opportunity offering growth & a strong career prospect!
Level 8 degree essential as a minimum educational requirement!
Overview of role (full job description available on request)
- Manage and oversee the work of employees in warehousing, logistics, trade compliance and materials management.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing materials (raw materials, subassembly, sterile loads, finished goods) to ensure cost effective on-time delivery of products.
- Cooperate with global / regional supply chain, operations, quality, finance and IT to implement warehouse, logistics and trade compliance system strategy
- Manage 3rd party logistics providers / customs clearance broker to ensure optimized material flow and services. Ensure compliance in related processes, activities, system transactions, documentation and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Material/Engineering/Logistics/Business or equivalent
- Demonstrated track record in people management
- Proven successful experience working in warehousing and logistics related fields, preferably the pharmaceutical/medical device/chemical industry in a manufacturing environment and Experience working in a regulated industry
For a confidential discussion or more information on this role please contact Deirdre Sheehan.