Our client is Irelands Largest Foodservice Provider and they are on the lookout for a Warehouse General Operators to join their team in their Cork facility, based in Little Island. This role would ideally suit someone who has a background in warehousing or has forklift experience. The contract is being offered initially on a temporary 2-month basis, however, there is scope to be made permanent at the end of the two months. This is an evening shift role and the shifts will start either 3 pm or 5 pm and will go for typically 8 hours.
- Hand select and pick orders within various warehouse environments
- Operating electric power pallet trucks or forklifts to transport product
- Stacking pallet in line with the company selecting procedures
- Follow all health and safety policies and regulations.
- Performing counts and inventory integrity
- Shrink Wrapping and loading trucks
- Warehousing experience
- Forklift/electric powered pallet truck experience
- Your own transport (no public transport to the area)
- Good communication skills
- €12.75 rate of pay (increases to €13.36 after 12 months service)
- Night shift allowance of €60 per week
- Overtime rate over 40 hours
- Potential to be made permanent after 2 months
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.