Video for this job
My Client is the market leader in the world of In Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC), offering sophisticated products and unparalleled service levels to deliver the ultimate in-flight experience through video, audio, games, software applications and telecommunications.
As a Warehouse Coordinator you will work in numerous areas of the warehouse including receiving, stockroom and shipping. You will be responsible for material movement, storage and computer transactions.
As a Warehouse Coordinator your duties will involve:
- Pick repair parts, internal transfer orders, modification kits, inventory requisitions and perform all associated inventory transactions.
- Communicate with all internal departments and personnel via email or phone to provide status of material movement activity especially regarding critical or AOG situations.
- Perform physical inventory counts as required and assist in reconciling discrepant material
- Understand the daily work schedule and delivery requirements and perform work to achieve on time delivery
- Operate manual and powered material handling equipment.
- Receive incoming goods to include customer repair orders and service repair parts
- Transact orders, deliveries in Oracle
- Other administrative duties
The successful candidate’s skills and attributes will include:
- Must have experience in all areas of warehouse operations: receiving, warehousing and shipping
- Ideally have experience working in the aviation industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be computer literate, experience of Oracle is desirable or similarly styled Inventory Control systems.
- Knowledge of electronic parts is desirable
- Internal and external customer services skills are critical
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a small team.
- Understanding of basic JAR/CAA regulations a bonus
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 09064 78104 and email your CV to email@example.com.