- Reference: LK47190
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Limerick
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Warehouse Clerk – Our client is offering a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mid- West to be part of Start-Up.
We are exclusively working with Edwards Lifesciences a world leading Medical Device company. If you have a passion for improving the lives of patients with structural heart disease, please read on.
Edwards Lifesciences is driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
We’re looking for a Warehouse Clerk that can satisfy the following requirements;
- You will have experience in material fulfilment inclusive of verifying, locating and labeling materials.
- You will be experienced in inspecting all lift equipment prior to operation.
- You will be experienced in performing system transactions, delivering materials, and keeping in line with SOPs, instructions and Edwards Lifesciences policies and procedures in regard to warehouse operations, clean rooms, and medical device manufacturing.
- You will be receiving and verifying materials into the warehouse from production returns and/or QA released purchased orders and to transfer these to the stock with the relevant JDE transactions.
- You will perform inventory cycles weekly and physical inventory counts annually and recognizing and resolving any discrepancies.
- You will have at least 2 years experience in a warehouse environment with forklift operation.
- You will have a forklift certificate within a related field.
- You will be problem solving, analytical, and have competency with mathematics.
- You will be adept in Lean initiatives and able to complete paperwork following GDP.
- You will be able to work with minimum supervision in a team environment liaising with colleagues, vendors and carriers as required.
- You will be competent with computers and have a good working knowledge of the Enterprise warehouse system.
- You will be flexible in relation to shifts and overtime as required.
Edwards Lifesciences will be based in Shannon Co. Clare, 20 kilometers from Limerick City. The Mid West base will offer employees an excellent work life balance in an area which has recently undergone a major economic recovery.
Why Should You Apply?
- To improve patient outcome who suffer from Structural Heart Disease.
- To be part of a unique start up opportunity, where you will gain experience not available in any other company in the Mid- West.
If you like what you have read thus far send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call Ben on 061 512270.