Warehouse Clerk – Our client is offering a unique and exciting opportunity in Limerick / Clare to be part of a Start-Up.
We are exclusively working with Edwards Lifesciences a world leading Medical Device company.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Warehouse Clerk on a permanent basis.
Medical device experience essential. Experience with JD Edwards ideal but not essential. Strong ability to work independently, a client seeking someone with hands-on broad experience.
A fantastic opportunity for the right person
The Warehouse Clerk supports specified Warehouse and/or Distribution operation by performing related area material handling functions for shipping, receiving, and raw materials (including limited chemical handling) in accordance to Edwards’ policies and procedures.
- Material requisition fulfilment, including locating, verifying, and labelling requested materials, and performing required system transaction and delivering materials to the area specified on the requisition, in keeping with established work instructions and SOPs
- Receive materials into the warehouse from production returns and/or QA released purchase orders, verify count of goods received and transfer to physical stock location accompanied by the appropriate JDE transaction
- Perform weekly inventory cycle counts and annual physical inventory count (if required) resolving any discrepancies identified during the process
- Contribute to improvement activities and participating in lean initiatives. Assist with inventory and/or system problem resolution
- Perform equipment inspection of all lift equipment prior to operation
Required Education & Skills:
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 2 years of related experience in a warehouse environment and forklift operation required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills, able to prioritize and manage competing priorities, detail oriented and quality focused
- Ability to read, interpret and comprehend policies and procedures (English Speaking, preferred)
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately following good documentation practices (GDP)
- Ability to perform basic math calculations including adding, subtracting, and measuring
- Forklift certification required within applicable area
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs unassisted (based on need)