- Reference: GY46507
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo
- Category: Retailing, Wholesaling & Purchasing
As one of our Warehouse team, you will be responsible for providing support and assistance with the day to day store management of the fast paced office. The ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail, work well on their own initiative and with fellow employees as part of a team.
- Ensuring adequate availability at all times to facilitate the effective running of the warehouse to a high standard.
- Ensuring adherence to safety and quality standards and the safety, health and welfare at work.
- Availability for stocktaking as required.
- Preparing and issuing pick sheets.
- To manage both inward and outward stock movement whilst maintaining accuracy and integrity of the store/s inventory records under your direction including all associated documentation and recording keeping for accounting purposes.
- Process claims where required on faulty goods, late deliveries, and short deliveries.
- Keep storage of stock.
- Maintain a book in/out of all safety equipment on a daily basic.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- At least 3 years experience working in a Warehouse environment.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise work.
- Flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong documentation skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email email@example.com.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie