**Multiple Permanent Warehouse and Despatch Operative Roles - Ringaskiddy**
Full training on Mechanical Handling Equipment (e.g forklifts) will be provided.
2 Shifts available: 06.00am-2.00pm
Assessment Centre Dates Available on 24th/25th/26th May.
Great opportunities in a brand new distribution centre in Cork for Regatta Ireland Great Outdoors. Regatta Ireland is going through exponential growth and it is a fantastic time to join their team. Regatta supplies a range of waterproof jackets, fleeces, walking boots, and camping equipment. The much-loved Irish brand prides itself on being your door to the great outdoors, no matter what the weather. Regatta are seeking multiskilled Operatives able to provide the full range of Warehouse as well as Admin duties relating to the timely and accurate Despatch of Goods from the Warehouse to customers.
- First point of contact for all external carriers.
- Assist with booking transport for all daily collections.
- Assist with booking orders in with the customers.
- Complete all necessary documents to support the goods.
- Complete consolidations and provide carton/pallet DIMs.
- Label and load loose carton orders onto trailers.
- Liaise with drivers and load pallet orders onto trailers.
- Empty packing drop zones.
- Experience on AS400 system is advantageous.
- Experience in planning transport runs and booking transport is desirable.
- Excellent computer skills including all aspects of Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Reach truck and PPT trained (training will be given).
Please contact Barry O'Brien to book an assessment.