The Vice President of European Operations will lead Client Services (B2B) with a strong focus on client facing customer service and delivery; and will oversee the Operations for the entire European region which includes managing a regional team of Client Success and HR Specialists who interface with their clients.
The VP will lead a growing team of professionals providing world-class customer service as well as in-country HR support for their clients who are expanding their operations across Europe.
Job Duties include:
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operational activities within the EMEA region, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization.
- Give guidance, mentor and coach direct reports and other staff team members.
- Provide supervision over the EMEA operations through coordination and directing activities consistent with corporate goals, policies and objectives.
- Lead a team responsible for supporting clients requirements across Europe
- Establish performance goals for each department and direct report
- Interface with other internal departments including Legal, Sales and Finance, as needed, to ensure client satisfaction
- Responsible for addressing and preventing issues, meeting target goals and controlling operational costs
- Negotiate with potential new clients and existing clients expanding across Europe
- Senior level business management/operations management eposure and strong experience interacting with people internationally.
- Deep and well-rounded knowledge of the HR function is critical for this role – previous experience as a HR Director is perferable.
- Technical fluency and excellent project management skills
- Strong account management experience and Customer Service oriented, highly professional with a great attitude
- The ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, yet also see “the big picture”
- Strong ability to multi-task and be self-motivated
- Ability to think and operate at a strategic level but execute on a tactical level
- The right person will thrive in a “roll up your sleeves” environment, loves solving people problems and can pivot quickly.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience liaising with and coordinating multiple team members to drive toward a goal
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint
For further information, please contact Michelle Murphy in Collins McNicholas, Galway.